Un Piccolo video istruttivo.
Video: istruttivo "How to clip your own nails?"
Da "Howcast" (2010)
"Alcuni consigli (tips):
- There are special nail cutters made just for toenails. While a normal nail cutter is slightly curved, a toenail cutter goes straight across so as to reduce the likelihood of ingrown toenails.
- Massage in a cuticle cream to keep cuticles healthy and moisturized.
- Apply hand cream every time you wash your hands. The oils in the cream will seal moisture into your nails.
- To keep mud and dirt from getting into nails during gardening or messy work, drag your nails over a bar of soap. The undersides of your nails will fill up with soap, which means dirt won't be able to get in.
- A great, cheap alternative to nourishing oil is a tiny drop of olive oil.
- Using a cotton swab with a pointed end, clean under your nails - it's gentler than scrubbing with a nail brush.
- If you have very weak nails, try painting your base coat and nail polish under the tip of your nails to give them extra strength.
- Every evening, smooth your nails with a nourishing oil or conditioning cream. This well help to seal moisture into your nails and prevent them from flaking and splitting.
- Wear rubber gloves when doing the dishes. The main cause of soft nails is exposure to water. If your nails are wet and soft, be careful with them until they dry out.
- The ideal length that suits most hands is just over the fingertip.
- Buff nails to make them shiny smooth.
"How to Cut Your Fingernails and Toenails". WIKIHOW.
Posta un commento